What a strange time
- We still will personally welcome you, wearing protective gear. Advanced advise of arrival time is mandatory to ensure your safety
- New check-in times: 16.00 - 19.00
- New check-out times: 08.00 - 10.00
- Later/earlier check-in/check-out times allow us a deep clean and at last 4 hours airing of the rooms between guests
- Temperature will be taken contactless upon arrival, trigger point is 37,5˚ C
- As social distancing cannot be applied and we are unable to install screens, breakfast will be a smaller range than usual and served in the rooms
- Hand Sanitiser / Face Masks
- Hand sanitiser for our guests is supplied at the entrance
- Guests are requested to wear face masks upon arrival, in the hallway and for departure; social distancing in our hallway is difficult and a one-way-system is not possible
- High traffic areas, like our hallway, will be regularly sanitised
- We will not enter your room and are unable to offer our usual daily maid service; if you need anything we will be happy to assist you as good as possible
- All brochures, maps, magazines, etc. will be removed from the rooms as will be throws/covers and curtains. We apologise that some of the usual touches in the rooms aren't there but if it can't be sanitised each time it can't be provided
- Whenever possible, we will leave the rooms empty for 24 hours between bookings
- The restaurants, pubs and shops in the village are also highly aware of the situation
- Some shops are already open; please stick to their rules and do not crowd local shops or loiter where people gather
- The restaurants and pubs try to do their very best to reopen; however, we cannot make any promises in relation to this, some might only do take away service instead of eat-in. We will have more information for you waiting upon your arrival
- If you feel you have Covid-19 symptoms, you have to inform us instantly and you will be asked to leave immediately
- In case your are not able to leave, you will have to isolate for 14 days in the room, being responsible for all occurring costs
- Pre-Arrival medical check-list
- To protect us, our guests and our business, we will send a short Covid-19 pre-arrival medical checklist to ensure that we can accommodate you
As not only us but also all other businesses start to reopen, please understand they may have just survived one of the hardest professional and personal challenges they've ever faced. While they are excited to open, the owners and employees are still stressed, they're not through the woods yet.
Please don't go to us or these businesses and complain about changes that were forced upon us or them due to lost revenue, lost employees, new policies and protocols. We and them don't have the same businesses like before this pandemic started.
We and them are doing everything we can to adapt to the situation, but everything will be different. Please be kind, be compassionate and have a little patience. We all still try to recover from an unprecedented battle and rebuilding has just begun.